Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More dresses...

So a few weeks ago I decided to start the search for my rehearsal and shower dresses. I set out with high hopes and was quickly disappointed by the selection of what I found. First of all...NOTHING fit me correctly and there just wasn't anything that I had to have! Ughh...so frustrating!
This past Saturday I decided to venture out again and try another mall with a different Nordstrom's. SUCCESS! I found not one, but two dresses! Whoo hoo! Take a look!

Rehearsal Dress (a bit different in colors here, but mine is black with white, aqua and yellow)

And of course...I HAD to have these shoes to go with it... And my shower dress...


Yay...things are getting closer, my first shower is in about a month! :)

2 comments:

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

I really like the shower dress! It was hard for me to find something as well...very frustrating! My shower is this sunday!!! xo

Anonymous said...

I love the first dress! When dress shopping, of all places, try JCpennys. I always have luck there!